One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: Royal Society, The
||Royal Society, The: Open Access, United Kingdom|
||2 journals - involving 1 other organisation|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- May post pre-print on preprint servers or websites
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Creative Commons Attribution License
- Articles are placed in PubMed Central immediately on behalf of authors.
||European Commission [FP7] (Is open access); CERN (Is open access); HEA (Is open access); HHMI (Is open access); MacArthur Foundation (Is open access); MRC [2006-2012] (Is open access - selected journals); NERC [2006-2012] (Is open access); Stroke Association (Is open access); NIH (Is open access)|
- All titles are open access journals
- Publisher last contacted on 11/07/2012
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of Royal Society, The
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||1307 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|