||Berghahn Journals: 36 months, United States|
||7 journals - involving 2 other organisations|
||This is a RoMEO yellow publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On author's personal website, institutional website, institutional repository or any non-commercial subject-based sites
- Pre-print must not acknowledge that they have been submitted to journal
- Pre-print be removed upon acceptance and replaced by citation and abstract and marked as 'In press'
- Set statement to accompany author's post-print (see policy)
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
|Paid Open Access:
- Publisher last contacted on 08/12/2016
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of Berghahn Journals
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||2918 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.