One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
||Association for Computing Machinery (ACM): Open Access Journals, United States|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's pre-print on non-peer review servers prior to submission to journal
- Author's pre-prints can be deposited on public repositories as long as accompanied by ACM copyright notice upon transfer of copyright
- Author's Post-print on author's personal website, institutional repository, open access repository, employer's website or funder's mandated repository only
- Non commercial use
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version with statement that this is the definitive version and DOI
- Authors may choose a Creative Commons Attribution License or publishers own license
||Compliance data is available for 6 funders|
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||3300 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|