|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On author's personal website or employer's website only
- Pre-print must be accompanied with statement that paper has not (yet) been published
- Some editors may consider pre-print to be pre-publication
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Article must include the following statement: 'This article may not exactly replicate the final version published in the SEAB journal. It is not the copy of record.'
- Must link to SEAB journal home page
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||390 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.